China Linguist is the world’s leading provider of patent translation services. Since 2000, we have partnered with Fortune 500 patent departments and IP firms around the globe to prepare high-quality translations for foreign filing, as well as for patent litigation and informational purposes.
Our global network of in-country patent translators, IP firms, and subject matter experts (SME’s) deliver accurate, reliable translations that are regularly submitted to patent offices and government agencies worldwide. Find out why over 1/3 of the Top 100 North American PCT filers rely on China Linguist for their patent translation needs.
PATENT TRANSLATION EXPERTISE
- Highly trained & vetted patent translators
- ISO-certified QA processes
- Deep subject matter & technical field expertise
- 400m patent words translated in 2017-2018
DO MORE WITH YOUR IP BUDGET
- Save 35-50% on translation fees
- Translation memory & repetitive text savings
- Upfront & transparent pricing
WE MAKE IT EASY
- Translations comply with national filing requirements
- Request, manage and track projects 24/7 via our IP Platform
- Customized workflows that meet your specific needs
WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
- 3,100 IP attorneys & paralegals rely on Morningside
- 8-year average customer tenure
- Dedicated account manager & live support
Translations for Foreign Filing
Patents translated for foreign filing undergo in-country patent firm review and comply with all national filing requirements. We can deliver the translations back to you, submit them directly to your foreign associates, or file the patent, if needed, via our network of top-tier foreign associates located in 150 countries.
Patent Translation Expertise
Ensuring quality is the most critical part of the process. China Linguist’s native patent translators are chosen for their fluency, educational background, and expertise in the relevant technical field. Backed by our ISO-certified processes and best-in-class technology, we ensure quality and accuracy from initial request through on-time delivery. Our patent translations are regularly submitted to patent offices, government agencies and courtrooms worldwide.
China Linguist utilizes translation memory & glossary tools to leverage previous translations, leading to improved accuracy, greater consistency, and faster turnarounds. Translation memory tools can lead to significant savings when translating several patents in the same family.